- Laji, A., (2019) “Regional Development Inequalities in Kenya: Can Devolution Succeed Where Other Strategies Failed?” International Journal of Regional Development, Vol. 6, No. 1: ISSN 2373-9851. pp 39-56.
- Laji, A., Daudi, F., Ayonga, J. and Mireri, C. (2017) “The Dual Pathways in the Process of Urban Development and their Influence on Flood Damage in Kisumu City, Kenya”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol. 7, Issue 10: ISSN 2250-3153. pp 332-341.
- Laji, A., Ayonga, J.N. and Daudi, F. (2017) “The Interplay between Urban Development Patterns and Vulnerability to Flood Risk in Kisumu City, Kenya”, Journal of Environment and Earth Science, Vol. 7, No. 7: ISSN 2224-3216. pp 92-99.
Books and Books Chapters
- Laji, A. (2013) Planning Challenges of Small Urban Centers: The Case of Awasi Center, Saarbrucken, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-659-39661-8.
- Kenya DAAD Scholars Association (KDSA) Annual Conference – 12th - 14th June 2019, at Sirikwa Hotel, Eldoret.
- Centre for Urban Research and Innovations Conference – 27th – 28th October 2016, at Panafric Hotel, Nairobi.
- Kenya DAAD Scholars Association (KDSA) Annual Conference – 30th – 31st May 2013, at Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi.
- Kenya Institute of Planners (KIP) Annual Conference – 23rd November 2012, at Laico Regency Hotel, Nairobi.
- Kenya DAAD Scholars Association (KDSA) Annual Conference – 16th November 2011, at Silver Springs Hotel, Nairobi.
- Kenya Institute of Planners (KIP) Workshop on Harmonization and Review of Planning Education Curricula in Kenya, held on 9th - 10th May 2019, at Simba Lodge, Naivasha.
- UN Habitat Workshop to develop a Framework for Review of Planning Education Curricula in Kenya, held on 16th – 18th September 2015, at Great Rift Valley Lodge, Naivasha.
- National State of Environment (SoE) Preparation Workshop, held on 25th – 28th June, 2014, at Milimani Hotel, Nakuru.
- Stakeholders’ Workshop to develop System for Land Based Emissions Estimation in Kenya (SLEEK) Work plans, held on 21st - 26th July, 2013, at Elementaita Country Lodge.
- System for Land Based Emissions Estimation in Kenya (SLEEK) Stakeholders’ Workshop, held on 20th - 22nd May, 2013, at Enashipai Resort and Spa, Naivasha.
- Workshop on the Preparation of National Spatial Plan, held on 14th – 15th March, 2012, at the Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi.