Entry Requirements (Bsc Construction Management)
Candidates shall be eligible for admission into the Bachelor of Science in Construction management degree in the School of Architecture and Built Environment in the following categories:
The basic admission requirement shall be the minimum entry requirements set for entry into the public universities, which is at least an average grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
In addition, candidates are expected to have obtained at least a grade C+ (plus) in each of the following subject clusters:
• Mathematics (alternative A or B)
• Any Group III(History and Government and /or Geography)
• 2nd Group II/ 2nd Group III/ any Group IV/ any Group V
KCSE Subject Grouping
• Group I: English, Kiswahili, Mathematics
• Group II: Biology, Physics, Chemistry
• Group III: History and Government, Geography, Christian Religious Education, Islamic Religious Education, Hindu Religious Education
• Group IV: Home Science, Art and Design, Agriculture, Aviation Technology, Computer Studies
• Group V: French, German, Arabic, Music, Business Studies
A-Levels or Equivalent
- Candidate should have a minimum of two (2) principal passes in Mathematics and Physics and with a credit pass in English at O-Level
- Diploma (TEP) or Equivalent
- Candidates with a minimum credit pass in Diploma (Technical Education Project) in Construction management by the Kenya National Examinations Council or an equivalent qualification.
Diploma in Technology or Equivalent
- Candidates with a minimum credit pass in Diploma in Technology (Dip.Tech) in Construction Management from a recognized college or an equivalent qualification.
Higher Diploma (H.Dip.) or Equivalent
- Candidates with a minimum credit pass in Higher National Diploma (H.N. Dip.) in Construction of the Kenya National Examinations Council or an equivalent qualification.