Position:Assistant Lecturer (Currently doing PHD Research)
Area of Specialisation
Participation in Conferences / Workshops
- 21st October, 2014; Attended workshop on Writing Grant Proposals training at Kenyatta University
- 3rd – 6th September 2013: Attended workshop on Entrepreneurship and Business Development at Kenyatta University
- 27th – 28th June 2013: Attended workshop on Case Learning and Case Teaching Workshop at Kenyatta University
- 18th June, 2013; Attended workshop on Making Informed Choices for Kenya to Realise Double Digit Economic Growth, at Kenyatta University
- 28th – 31st May, 2013: Certificate in Teaching Methodology, Tests and Measurements at Kenyatta University
- 29th November, 2012; Attended workshop on Applying Research to Regional Challenges of Leadership and Citizenship, at Kenyatta University
- 2013, Josphat K. Kyalo, Management Structures: A framework for Wireless Networks for Tertiary Institutions, Book, ISBN 978-3-659-42881-4, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing.
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Morrison K. Mutuku and Josphat K. Kyalo (2015): Determinants for Profitability of E-Commerce Operations of Companies in the Communication Sector in Nairobi County, Kenya; International Journal of Education and Research (IJER); ISSN: 2201-6333 (Print) ISSN: 2201-6740 (Online); www.ijern.com; March 2015,Vol. 3 No. 3; P 657–670.
Patrick Wang‟ombe Ndung‟u,Josphat K. Kyalo,(2015), An evaluation of enterprise resource planning systems implementation experiences for selected public universities in kenya.
- 2014, Josphat K. Kyalo, Dr. David M. Nzuki, Determinants of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Integration in Tertiary Institutions, International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 2 No. 3 March 2014.
- Teaching Methodology
- Case learning and teaching)
Administrative Position(s) Held
- June 2013(1 week)Acting Chairman Management Science Department
Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 May 2015 07:22