Position: Senior Lecturer
Department: Accounting and finance
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 Nairobi 00100
Tel: 8710901/8711622 Ext 3542
Download Full CV
- K. Atheru (1987) Financial System in Kenya, An Historical Perspective. (An unpublished Thesis required in partial fulfillment of the requirement for M.Soc.Sc. Degree).
- K. Atheru (1989) CPA Part 1 Section II Business Finance Questions and Suggested Answers, Past Papers. December 1987 to December 1988. (A manual).
- K. Atheru (1990) “Budgetary Control- Strengths and Pitfalls”. The Accountant Journal of ICPAK, July 1990.
- K. Atheru, et alia (1995) Cost and Financing Examinations, a published project work done for the ministry of Education/ World Bank.
- K. Atheru, P.O. Digolo & A.O. Odhiambo (2001). Summative Evaluation of Langata Division Education Initiative, an unpublished research report financed by CUEA and AVSI, an Italian NGO.
- Gerald K. Atheru and Andrew Ongiri (2012) Financial Reporting and Interpretation, A Module written for use by online EMBA
- Gerald K. Atheru and Andrew Ongiri (2012) Finance for Managers, A Module written for use by online EMBA
- Gerald K. Atheru (2012) The HQ Inn (Exclusive Hotel and Conference Centre) A Business case written for use in teaching.
- Teaching the practice of Management, An African Business Schools Conference held in Lagos Business School , Nigeria 11th to 14th October 2005
- Sensitization Workshop on Kenya Education Sector Support Program for University Staff held at Kisumu Hotel Maseno University 11th to 13th January 2006.
- Building a Business School, a workshop for Association of African Business Schools’ deans held in Gordon Institute of Business Science in Johannesburg South Africa on 20th May 2007
- Stakeholders Workshop on National Strategy for University Education 26th to 27th March 2008 at Kenya Institute of Education, Nairobi.
- Dean’s Workshop on Internal Quality Assurance in Higher Education held at KCCT on 8th and 9th December 2008
- Training workshop for Quality Assurance External Peers for East African Universities held at the Royal Suites in Kampala, Uganda 16-18 November 2009
- Kenyatta University Leadership Orientation Workshop 29th and 30th March 2011 at Utalii Hotel
- International Deans Course organized by DAAD on 9th September 2011 at Kenyatta University Conference Centre
- Kenyatta University Case Training Workshop 7th May to 11th May 2012 whose output was a business case written.
- Development Research Uptake in Sub Sahara Africa (DRUSSA) workshop on 3rd August 2012 at Kenyatta University Conference Centre
- Open Access and Institutional Repository Workshop at the Kenya School of Monetary Studies 29th and 30th August 2012
- External examiner (second round) in Business courses for Department of
- Business Studies and Economics, University of Nairobi 2004 to2008.
- External examiner in Accounting courses for the School of Business, University of Nairobi 2005 to 2009.
- External examiner in business courses for Africa Nazarene University June 2009 to present.
- External examiner in business courses Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology 2010 to present
- External examiner in business courses Karatina University College 2010 to present
- Resource person for the Commission for Higher Education in business programs 2006 to present.
- External Quality Assurance Peer for East African Universities appointed by Inter University Council of East Africa (IUCEA) November 2009 to present
Last Updated on Monday, 16 September 2013 05:52