Candidates shall be eligible for admission into the Bachelor of Science in Construction management degree in the School of Architecture and Built Environment in the following categories:
The basic admission requirement shall be the minimum entry requirements set for entry into the public universities, which is at least an average grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
In addition, candidates are expected to have obtained at least a grade C+ (plus) in each of the following subject clusters:
• Mathematics (alternative A or B)
• Any Group III(History and Government and /or Geography)
• 2nd Group II/ 2nd Group III/ any Group IV/ any Group V
KCSE Subject Grouping
• Group I: English, Kiswahili, Mathematics
• Group II: Biology, Physics, Chemistry
• Group III: History and Government, Geography, Christian Religious Education, Islamic Religious Education, Hindu Religious Education
• Group IV: Home Science, Art and Design, Agriculture, Aviation Technology, Computer Studies
• Group V: French, German, Arabic, Music, Business Studies
A-Levels or Equivalent
- Candidate should have a minimum of two (2) principal passes in Mathematics and Physics and with a credit pass in English at O-Level
- Diploma (TEP) or Equivalent
- Candidates with a minimum credit pass in Diploma (Technical Education Project) in Construction management by the Kenya National Examinations Council or an equivalent qualification.
Diploma in Technology or Equivalent
- Candidates with a minimum credit pass in Diploma in Technology (Dip.Tech) in Construction Management from a recognized college or an equivalent qualification.
Higher Diploma (H.Dip.) or Equivalent
- Candidates with a minimum credit pass in Higher National Diploma (H.N. Dip.) in Construction of the Kenya National Examinations Council or an equivalent qualification.
Last Updated on Friday, 31 March 2017 07:11